Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by AlloyWheels.com (Rochford Tyres) (referred to as “AlloyWheels.com/we/our/us”). As user of this website
(referred to as “you/your”) you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make (“use/using”) is subject
to our terms and conditions below (which includes any other important hyper-linked sections e.g Returns &
- read through these terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
- print a copy for future reference.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the
website, it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of
the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
- If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this website.
B. Order process
- All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The ‘confirmation’ stage sets out the final details of your order. Following this, we will send to you an order.
acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is not an order confirmation or order
acceptance from AlloyWheels.com.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the
products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it (please refer to
Returns & Refunds Policy).
- We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to
unforeseen factors. AlloyWheels.com shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated
- Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted
delivery by us.
- We take payment from your card at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card details and stock
availability. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as
soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
- The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order apart from the following two
1. The product is unsuitable, every order is checked. If there is a problem with your order then you will be contacted by an
2. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of
goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct
price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already
paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Payment can be made by any method specified on the website homepage. For information about secure on-line ordering see
- Title to any products you order on this website shall pass to you on delivery of the products provided that we have processed
and received payment in full for the products.
- All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rates but exclude delivery charges, unless expressly
E. Returns, Cancellations and Substitutions
- We offer a 7 day money back guarantee, please refer to Returns & Refunds Policy. In the unlikely
event that you receive faulty or damaged goods, please refer to our Returns & Refunds Policy and Refunds section.
- Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a
substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement you can return it in
accordance with our 7 day money back guarantee. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under
the Distance Selling Regulations (see the Returns & Refunds Policy page for further details).
F. Intellectual Property
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or
content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are
permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal
non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. You further
acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree
not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or
create derivative works of such material and content.
G. Liability and Indemnity
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence,
fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
- Subject to Section G1 above, AlloyWheels.com will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information on the
site but makes no representation or warranty of any kind express or implied statutory or otherwise regarding the contents or
availability of the site or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server
that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website
AlloyWheels.com will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through
the website and AlloyWheels.com accepts no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken or taken in reliance on
material or information contained on the site.
- Subject to Section G1 above, other than as expressly provided in these terms and conditions with respect to specific products
and except for the exclusive remedies set out at Section E above, any indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether
express or implied) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
- Subject to Section G1 above, AlloyWheels.com will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence),
pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent on negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection
with the terms and conditions for any:
1) economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
2) or loss of goodwill or reputation; or;
3) special or indirect losses.
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and
- Notwithstanding the above, subject to Section G1 AlloyWheels.com aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise)
for loss or damage shall in any event be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid or payable by you for the product(s) in respect
of one incident or series of incidents attributable to the same clause.
- This clause G does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contract cancellation rights.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we
cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
H. Miscellaneous Provisions
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the
courts of England. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
- We have selected our products on the basis that they will be used for domestic use only, if you are planning to use them for
business purposes please make sure that you are covered by appropriate insurance.
- AlloyWheels.com shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise perform any obligation as
specified in these terms and conditions if the same is wholly or partly caused whether directly or indirectly by circumstances
beyond its reasonable control.
- To provide increased value to our customers, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole
discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the
availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or
indirectly, for (1) the privacy practices of such websites, (2) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any
advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (3) the use
to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in
connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available
on such external websites or resources.
- You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related order for
products to any third party unless agreed upon in writing by AlloyWheels.com.
- AlloyWheels.com reserves the right to transfer, assign, novate or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of its
rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related contract to any third party.
- If any portion of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in
part, the validity or enforceability of the other sections of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions do not create or confer any rights or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party (within
the meaning of the U.K. Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999) except:
1) AlloyWheels.com (as defined below) shall have the right to enforce any rights or benefits under these terms and conditions;
2) AlloyWheels.com shall have the right to enforce and take the benefit of the rights or benefits of any limitation or
exclusion or limitation of liability in these terms and conditions;
3) a person who is a permitted successor or assignee under Section H8 above of the rights or benefits of these terms and conditions
may enforce such rights or benefits.
4) No consent from the persons referred to in Section H9 is required for the parties to vary or rescind these terms and conditions
(whether or not in any way that varies or extinguishes rights or benefits in favour of such third parties).
- No delay or failure by AlloyWheels.com to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these terms and conditions will
operate as a waiver of them nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or
further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing and signed by an authorised representative of
- These terms and conditions including the documents or other sources referred to in these terms and conditions supersede all
prior representations understandings and agreements between you and AlloyWheels.com relating to the use of this website (including
the order of products) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and AlloyWheels.com for your use of this
The AlloyWheels.com website is operated by
AlloyWheeels.COM (Rochford Tyres)
Swains Industrial Estate
We recommend you print out a copy of these terms and conditions for your future reference. If you have any questions regarding the
AlloyWheels.com website please see the Contact section for more information and full contact details.